Introduction, Application and Feature Scope
Today, Internet application development demand is very high. So IoT is a major technology by which we can produce various useful internet applications.
Basically, IoT is a network in which all physical objects are connected to the internet through network devices or routers and exchange data. IoT allows objects to be controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure. IoT is a very good and intelligent technique which reduces human effort as well as easy access to physical devices.
This technique also has autonomous control feature by which any device can control without any human interaction.
IOT Health Care
The IoT device collects and transfers health data: blood pressure, oxygen and blood sugar levels, weight, and ECGs.
These data are stored in the cloud and can be shared with an authorized person, who could be a physician, your
insurance company, a participating health firm or an external consultant, to allow them to look at the collected
data regardless of their place, time, or device.
Tracking and alerts:
- IoT devices can collect, report and analyses the data in real-time and cut the need to store the raw data.
- Reports and alerts give a firm opinion about a patients condition, irrespective of place and time.
- It also helps make well-versed decisions and provide on-time treatment.
- Thus, IoT enables real-time alerting, tracking, and monitoring, which permits hands-on treatments, better accuracy, apt intervention by doctors and improve complete patient care delivery results.
Remote medical assistance:
- In event of an emergency, patients can contact a doctor who is many kilometers away with a smart mobile apps.
- With mobility solutions in healthcare, the medics can instantly check the patients and identify the ailments on-the-go.
- Also, numerous healthcare delivery chains that are forecasting to build machines that can distribute drugs on the basis of patients prescription and ailment-related data available via linked devices.
The Internet of Things for Government
Build a secure foundation to leverage IoT for improved public sector services, smarter infrastructure, and enhanced
livability and safety
IoT fundamentally changes the government equation:
- Better connect citizens and public entities.
- Increase citizen safety.
- Reduce congestion and energy use .
- Improve operational performance and maintenance.
- Improve public safety .
- Video surveillance solutions, which feature high-resolution CCTV cameras to secure public spaces and equipment, monitor movement of people and crowds, and expedite emergency responses.
- Intelligent video analysis software can automate early detection of suspicious behavior and abandoned packages.
- Dynamic roadside signage which displays real-time road status, lane closures and travel times relayed automatically from sensors and cameras.
- Smart energy solutions that monitor power usage to create more resilient energy systems that reduce
- Consumption and lower energy-related emissions to enhance municipal energy efficiency and sustainability.
As in many other sectors, the Internet of Things (IoT) has been a boon for education.
Potential of Education with IoT:
- Scale teachers and best quality of instruction — any device, anywhere.
- Students learn at own pace, focused on relevant, richer interactive content.
- Ability to customize curriculum, crow-source content.
- Data-driven decisions.